We are unable to respond to appeals/complaints by telephone. If your vehicle has been issued with a PCN (Parking Charge Notice), this will usually be because it was parked unauthorised on private property where parking regulations are clearly displayed.
However, if you feel you have grounds for appeal or wish to make a complaint, please do so by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note at all times we act on the instruction of our clients and in most cases we can cancel a PCN on their instructions only.
Grounds for immediate cancelling of tickets:
- The vehicle in question is an unmarked government emergency service vehicle i.e. police, ambulance or fire service
- The vehicle is registered to a motoring organisation i.e. AA or RAC used in connection with assisting a motorist.
- The vehicle has a valid Blue Badge and was on display at the time of the offence (photographic evidence maybe required
Refer to The Blue Badge Scheme rights and responsibilities Dept of Transport
Other cases will be considered on an individual basis, Please note at all times we act on the instruction of our clients and as such we are only able to cancel tickets on their request
Appeals will not be considered for the following reasons:
- I′ve only just bought the car and haven′t had time to get a permit
- I was only parked for five minutes
- I could not find anywhere else to park
- I couldn′t see the point of having a yellow line there
- My permit application is in the post
- I thought I was correctly parked, but I made a mistake
Please include the following information with all appeals:
- Parking Charge Notice number
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Any supporting documents that may help your representation
If you have appealed a PCN we will make every effort to provide a speedy response, delays can sometime occur in replying depending on the evidence that we have to collect from our operators. Our aim is to resolve any appeals within 21 days.